Tallow - may be unfamiliar but, you'll wish you found this sooner
Our tallow oil comes from our farm and is rendered on our farm by our family.
Simple ingredients. No preservatives.
The animal's life is honoured by its use and we strive to reduce waste + keep our carbon footprint minimal, as the animal never travels more than 15km from home. Add on the use of covercrops and no-til, this is as sustainable and local as it gets!
Adding the advantage of essential oils of influence will give you a clean product that you can feel safe applying from cheek to cheek - adult or baby.
Rich in vitamins A, D, E + K, antioxidents + more, its properties closely relate to our skin sebum and our body happily accepts it.
- all skin types
- check to cheek
- dry + irritated
- stretch marks
- diaper rash (baby whip)
- control hair frizz and dry ends
Other use: the tips of your hair or flyaways; oil cleansing for make-up removal
Blends: All scents made with essential oil
- NEW* Ylang-Ylang-Geranium-Cedarwood-Tea Tree
- NEW* Rosemary-Grapefruit-Lemon-Eucalyptus-Pine Needle
- Baby Whip - made up of the same ingredients but with a reduced concentration of lavender essential oil. Lavender EO is calming, anti-inflammatory, anti-septic + anti-fungal
- Unscented/Bare - A mild scent of the natural tallow will be evident.
- 100% tallow oil
- Olive oil
- Essential Oils (in all whips except unscented/bare)
Choose from our sample size for a quick experience (we know you'll love!); 1 oz for a travel size, 2oz regular or 6oz if you go plan on sharing or using it from head to toe!
Although we aim to be consistent, given that it is small batch there may be some variability but we will do our best to have consistency!
Our tins and jars are recyclable and we ask that they are either returned to us for cleaning and reuse or placed into the recycling system from your home.
Our products are also based on the turnover of beef we have. The more meat we sell - the more skin care we can make!